CAPILANOCOURIER.COM FEATURED COMMENTS

Re: BLOWJOB WEEK
I have a major issue with your so called "sex" column. There never  has been and there never will be anything sexy about menstruation. This is a matter for females to deal with in a private way. Don't discuss it with parents, friends, teachers, not to mention the entire Cap student body. I didn't ask for a side of blood clot to go with my Aramark Boca burger as I sat down to read the Courier. This article made me long for the days when women were sequestered and shunned until they returned to a normal state.
//Krock

Re: LOVE, AWKWARDLY  Episode VIII: Sting like a bee
That's rough JJ. 
//Katsanto

Re: FROM “BREAK A LEG” TO BREAKING UP
Hahaha Great article! Go Kidnap Kids!
//Matt Day

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LIAR 
The name was changed by an editorial collective that included Eric Morten. The broad sheet that Pierre is talking about came out after The Liar was already being published. The broad sheet was done by myself, Eric Morten and Shane Sparks. We did it for one year, ran it once a week and distributed 200 copies throughout the campus on construction paper. Pierre's writing class was an amazing experience and shaped the rest of my life.
//Jess Howard

Enjoy it? Share this on Facebook

Comments

 
© 2011 The Capilano Courier. phone: 604.984.4949 fax: 604.984.1787 email: editor@capilanocourier.com