THE CAP CREEPER
What value will your degree have?





Keith G.

1st year Jazz Studies
To me, my degree is the sum of my interests and goals put into action.”





















Alexa D.

2nd year Social Sciences
Opportunities. Hopefully I’ll get a better job, and have a better future than without education.”








 



Bob W.
2nd year Bachelor of Music Transfer


It’ll get me the piece of paper society says I need, in order to make money doing what I can already do” 














Gabriel R.
3rd year Business


This degree holds a pretty high value, it’s my first degree.”   
                                       



Lorena M.
1st year Bachelor of Business Administration



It hopefully gets me ahead of the game to get a better career, an opportunity to get a foot in the door.” 


















//Colin May
Writer

Enjoy it? Share this on Facebook

Comments

 
© 2011 The Capilano Courier. phone: 604.984.4949 fax: 604.984.1787 email: editor@capilanocourier.com